Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Farinacci Pizza - Cuyahoga Falls

A few months ago just off of Graham road in Cuyahoga Falls we noticed there was a pizza place being built.  We watched with anticipation while the "wine by the glass" sign went up, and waited for this place to open.  Finally, this week we went in to check it out.  The decorations and menu are minimal.  We did not get wine, but TBG did get a beer.  Nothing fancy, just the basics.  We started the meal with a salad.  This thing was huge!  The cheese on top was fresh grated and light.  The dressing was a tasty wine vinaigrette.   The rest was a simple green salad and tomato that towered over the white bowl it was served in.  I had to stop eating in fear I wouldn't make it to the pizza, but it was good.  Then the pizza came.  The menu mentioned fried peppers and I just had to try them since I had never seen that before.  The pizza was good.  I thought the fried peppers, which were pan fried with onions, were a little too sweet.  They were cooked well but I found myself picking some off the pizza.  One of these reasons however, is because I was enjoying the cheese on the pizza so much.  The sauce was good, and crust was great.  I like my crust thin, and my cheese greasy.  This pizza was able to satisfy all my pizza wants without loads of grease.  The crust was thin, but still able to hold up the weight of the cheese and peppers.  TBG got pepperoni on his half of the pizza.  It had a good spice, and was not greasy.  We will definitely be back.

Service____7 Chipps
Food____8 Chipps
Wine/Beer List____2 Chipps
Atmosphere____3 Chipps
Value____7 Chipps

1 comment: