Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#1 Pho - Cleveland

Pho is a Vietnamese beef noodle soup.  It is delicious, but this happens to be the only place I have ever had it.  This is TBG's favorite pho.  I have nothing to compare to except that this is the only place in North East Ohio to get it.  There is a second place, Superior Pho, but it's across the street, so not any closer to my house!  I have not eaten anything else here, the beer list is Asian, but a large variety of Asian beers.  Sometimes the service is slow, but the last time we were there it went rather quick.  The large is very large, I get the small and still can't finish.  You can choose which cuts of beef you would like in your soup, it also comes out with a plate of toppings: bean sprouts, Thai basil, housin sauce, sricha, limes and jalapenos.

Service____ 6 Chipps
Food____8 Chipps
Atmosphere____5 Chipps
Beer/Wine List____6 Chipps
Value____8 Chipps

#1 Pho on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment