Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mustard Seed Cafe - Akron

I went shopping in Fairlawn while TBG was at work Friday.  I usually don't eat out by myself, but it was early and I have never tried Mustard Seed Cafe, so I thought, what the hell.  I sat at the bar, the place is actually not too small for being above a store, and was clean.  The service was a little slower than expected at the bar.  The menu has a diverse organic and vegan selection.  These selections make them a little on the pricey side, but if you need these things then I'm sure you would be willing to pay for it.  I got the salmon wrap.  It was good, a little wet - not sure why- but good.  It came with about 3 new potatoes halved.  They were tasty, but looked sparse.  Since I do not need these special foods, it's probably not a place I would go back, but it was good to try by myself.  
Mustard Seed Market and Cafe on Urbanspoon

Service____ 5 Chipps
Food____6 Chipps
Atmosphere____5 Chipps
Beer List____4 Chipps
Wine List____4 Chipps
Value____5 Chipps


No comments:

Post a Comment