Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Lighthouse Cafe of Lodi - Lodi

Soo, I went to this restaurant and did not bring my camera.  Sorry, no pictures today.  Recently I met my family at the Lodi Outlets, we did not want to eat in the food court so I Googled restaurants in the area.  There are a few located on the square in downtown Lodi.  This place was pretty small, and older looking.  It wasn't dirty, but looked like it needed updating.  Our group of 6 took up the whole middle of the place.  Our table had games on it (with lighthouses of course), so that was cute.  The menu is typical "local cafe" food.  Mostly sandwiches and burgers.  I got a BLT with applesauce, but there were many other things ordered.  We had Buffalo chicken salad (lots of chicken!), Patty melt with mushrooms and Swiss, Monte Crisco (actually was french toast, that was good), Veggie burger (as expected), and a cheese burger.  This was not the best meal I have ever had, but it was a great alternative to the Food Court at the outlets.  I would recommend looking it up if you are in the Lodi area to shop and find yourself getting hungry. 

Lighthouse Cafe of Lodi on Urbanspoon
Service____ 5 Chipps
Food____5 Chipps
Atmosphere____5 Chipps
Beer List____0 Chipps
Wine List____0 Chipps
Value____5 Chipps

1 comment:

  1. HAND CUT FRENCH FRIES,HOMEMADE SOUPS & I DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY "WHERES THE BEEF" AT THIS PLACE!THE FRIDAY FISH FRY'S REMIND ME OF THE GOOD OLE DAYS,I WAS FILLED TO THE GILLS & MY WALLET STILL HAD $$ IN IT.VERY GOOD,VERY AFFORDABLE.

    ReplyDelete