Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moe's Revist - Cuyahoga Falls

The first review for Moe's is here.  We decided to go back a few nights ago because we know a lot of the people that work there.  We both ordered off the seasonal menu.  We started with an order of oysters which I didn't take a pic of, but looked a lot like oysters.  They were good.  I got the Asian braised short ribs with ginger sweet potato mash and sesame bok choy.  The short rib was very good.  Nice and tender, juicy, and tasty.  The ginger sweet potato had way to much ginger for me, I didn't eat them.  The bok choy was tasty if you like cabbage like I do.  TBG got the duck with goat cheese mashed potatoes and beet root.  I do not like duck so I didn't like his either, but he said it was very good.  The mashed potatoes were good and were topped with a honey apricot which was really sweet, but went well.  The beet root tasted like beets, but was cooked well.  We also got creme brulee for dessert, but ate it before we got a picture.  They have different flavors at different times, this night it was a vanilla bean.  It was very good.  I think Moe's has the best creme brulee around.  Once again we ended up spending a lot, but we got a bottle of wine and upgraded our salads to the goat cheese salad I reviewed last time.  The service was great like always.   
The bar
Service____ 9 Chipps
Food____8 Chipps
Atmosphere____8 Chipps
Beer List____9 Chipps
Wine List____8 Chipps
Value____6 Chipps

No comments:

Post a Comment